Tuesday, July 1, 2014

DT WORK GALORE


With a new month comes lots of new Design Team work from me , I have 4 layouts to share with you today so first up is my layout for BW2
This month the colours are
Black background with
Orange and Grey
Here is the awesome mood board 

And the sketch 

And here is my take on the challenge 
Thanks for looking you can play along HERE 

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Next up is the new challenge at Three or Mor3 challenge blog 
This month is to use 3 or more photos on your layout and incorporate Frames 
This is the prompt image to help you along 
and here is my take on the challenge 
You can view the blog HERE 


`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Next up is the June challenge for D-Lish 
They have a fantastic inspo board going on over there this month 
You can view the blog HERE 
This is the inspo board 
And this is what i have created using the board , colours and sketch i have also used D-Lish products 
on my layout that you can purchase in there store HERE 


``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
And my last DT project for today is for SKETCHY BOARDS 
They have a fabo mood board to work with this month 
The colours are just divine and you can enter the challenge HERE 
This is my take on this amazing board 







No comments:

Post a Comment