Monday, November 18, 2013

CSI CASE FILE #98


Hi lovelies back again with another share its csi time again case file #98 is up and here is what i have created
based on the following evidence ...im really liking this challenge so you all should pop in and play along its loads of fun
Here is my layout 

EVIDENCE -i have used clocks a frame and lables ..
TESTIMONY - I made a pocket with journal strips ..My journal reads ...Once Apon a time my little princess had the chance to dress up as zombie Alice for this years Annual Halloween party . Her friend Jayde seen here with klaire dressed as a zombie school girl , they had a really great time and the pictures tell a thousand words as to the fun they had . I have taken liberty to print out the beautiful free papers and used them on my layout .





No comments:

Post a Comment