Sunday, December 19, 2010

SCRAP WITH V CYBERCROP

Scrap with v had their cyber crop on the 10th Dec and i had so much fun playing along ...Here are all my completed challenges set by my fellow DT members well done girls .

Challenge 1 By Amanda  : 1 .Scrap a Christmas layout
                    2. based on a night time activity
                    3. using NO Christmas themed supplies

Here is my take on this challenge
Challenge 2 By Natalie : is a sketch as pictured below
and here is my take on it ...........
Challenge 3 By Chris is a card using no reds and greens ..use gold and stitching and a stamp
here is my take on it ...this looks red but its actually orange .

Challenge 4 was the DT only challenge we had to use a lot of different criteria
and here is my take on it

And last challenge 5 By lindy was a mystery challenge i kinda struggled with this one and here is my little attempt at it

Thanks for stopping by to look take care all
Eve xoxox

4 comments:

  1. Love them all Eve. I love your tree, it's so cool. I'm off to attempt mine now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done Eve all your LOs are fab.. & i love the tree ... luv X:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They all look fabulous Eve,especially love your sketch layout and the swirliness of your tree!Hope you had a great xmas and May the new year bring loads of happiness for you

    ReplyDelete