Friday, October 29, 2010

NEW VENTURE

Just wanted to pop in and announce some very exciting news , I have been accepted on to the scrap with v Design Team i am nervous and excited at the same time as its probably my first real DT job i have had . But i just want to say a huge thank you to Vanessa for beleiving in my abillity to produce top quality scrapbooking and i also look forward to working with a very large and talented Design Team , i guess this means more blogging from me now so watch my blog for future updates ....
Eve xxxx

4 comments:

  1. You will be fine Eve, glad to have you on the team. Looking forward to seeing more of your beautiful work. Have a great weekend!! Love Ness xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Eve, You will be fine. I love your work.
    Chris. xx

    ReplyDelete