Monday, August 9, 2010

BEEN SCRAPPING UP A STORM !

Hi everyone this is going to be a long post so just bear with me , i have been very busy the past few days with loads of challenges from over at scrapbudz .
.First challenge is the latte and cream august challenge set by my wonderful DT chick Annette Gearside this was the inspiration pic with either latte or cream as base colour .
and here is my take on it
Next challenge we have a sketch challenge set by our DT Christine Harrison from scrapbudz
Christine supplies us with some amazing sketches each month this month she done 2 but i only got around to doing one , so here is my take on her sketch ....
We also had a few card challenges at scrapbudz too this challenge was to make a birthday card using mono colour , this was set by the lovely DT Nicole K also Christine set a card challenge from a sketch and Nick also challenged us to make an envelope to match the sketch card so here is my take on all 3 challenges
I also done a layout just for the fun of it showcasing a photo that my husband took and surprizingly this photo he entered in to a competition and they picked it up for publication in the 2010 BEST PHOTOGRAPHY ANTHOLOGY book very proud of him to grab this publication and award after only being in the photographic industry for such a short time .
Next layout is my take on the August sketch on the kaisercraft blog i thought i would try my hand at a few outside challenges this month .
 
Thanks for looking till next time take good care and HAPPY SCRAPPING
Hugs Eve xxxx

1 comment: