Saturday, April 3, 2010

HAPPY EASTER

Hello ladies ,
                  Well i have been MIA for quite some time now but i am finally getting my head around the things that have taumented me for some months now and i think i am ready to tackle the scrap world once again .
I dont have any work to show you as i simply have not scrapped , but i am considering re opening the scrapbudz forum again and also the shabbychic challenge blog .
But i will keep you all posted as to when this will happen .
I hoep everyone has a safe and wonderful easter break and you all get loaded up with chocolate ,
i will be popping back soon so till then take care
Eve

3 comments:

  1. I was only thinnking of you this morning babe. Hope all is well and if I can help in any way - let me know

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa i will hold you to that and thanks for keeping me in your thoughts ...happy easter hunny xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your lay out of josh ....very elegant

    ReplyDelete