Wednesday, September 23, 2009

DOING THE HAPPY DANCE HERE!! + SOME WORK TO SHARE

Hi everyone i have had some super news this week
and i am doing the happy dance and cant take the smile off my face .
I entered in crafty sketches and guess what ....yup i won first prize
Then i joined in at the cybercrop over at scrap with v and i have just taken out first prize there for the second challenge .
OMG 2 wins in 1 week im now going to have a fat head for a month hahahah
thanks to ness at crafty sketches and the DT girls at scrap with v for giving me the oportunity to enter my work ...
here are the winning pages ...

crafty sketches blog challenge
scrap with v challenge #2
Also here is some work i have done over the past week
i have scrapped heaps but i can once again only share some of my work as most of it is DT work
but you will get to see it very soon .
The first lo is for my new shabby chic challenge blog , pop over and take on the challenge its a lot of fun
Next is just a page i scrapped for my own pleasure its of my son drew and our puppy Bella when we first brought her home .
Third lo is another entry for for the crafty sketches challenge blog
and the last lo is a layout i done for the scrap with v cybercrop it was a challenge set by kim kendell but unfortunatly i didnt get time to enter it but thought i would share it anyway .
well till next time
Happy Scrapping
Eve xxx




1 comment: