Sunday, August 23, 2009

SKETCH CHALLENGE BLOGS

Ladies dont forget to drop over to sweeties sketches and have a go at the fantastic layout sketch and card sketch that shell provides every month , new sketch will be up 1st september , there are some amazing prizes to be won each month .
Also shell and Nat have started a new sketch blog TATS please pop over thyere and have a go at these amazing sketches i kn ow i am going to have a go at them ...
Now time for a big thankyou ...as some of you know i was recently struck down with swine flu and developed pneumonia and a lung complication ...well after 1 operations and countless scripts of antibiotics and then a head cold i am finally on the mend slow but sure ...But during my 8 weeks of illness i had so many get well emails and tex messages and phone calls ...I want to thank these girls personally (its a long list so bear with me)
Sammi
Kirst
Kim
Janet
Lindy
Phillipa
Annette
Ness
Nick
Shell
Kathie
i hope i havent forgot anyone but if i have i thank you for your thoughts ...some of these girls even went to the extent to send me the most amazing bunch of flowers with 2 get well balloons girls you have no idea how much this helped my recovery , just knowing i do have some great cyber friends out there ...below is a pic of that amazing flower arrangement that lasted a whole month and reminded me that you lot are truly a super dooper bunch of chicks .
Sorry its taken a while to post this up but better late than never . I am still continuing my road to recovery with a lung thats still fluid filled but i am hoping in time this will sort itself out .
Thanks girls
luv yas all
Eve xxx

1 comment:

  1. If I had had your address I would hve sent you flowers too!! But emails had to surfice!! So glad that you are so much better now Eve!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete